The Aqua Bio-Pro is an automatic drain maintenance dosing system protecting
commercial kitchens from fat oil and grease build-up within the drainage line.
By use of the programmable dosing pump the system injects at pre-determined
times a ready to use, high bacterial specification, multi-strain bio-fluid,
specifically for biological treatment of grease traps and drain maintenance.
The Aqua Bio-Pro incorporates the latest biotechnology using an ‘environmentally
responsible’ yet highly effective ready to use product that is based on biological as opposed to chemical action. With a bacteria count of 200 million
spores per ml and an effective pH range of 5.0 - 10.0 the Bio-Pro fluid offers
drainage protection even in some the harshest environments. Supplied in 10 litre
and 20 litre containers.
The Aqua Bio-Pro drain treatment system can be installed in a variety of locations
suitable for a range of applications. Normal configuration would see the system
installed to dose the drainage line from the pre-rinse sink as per below image.
Alternatively the Aqua Bio-Pro can be connected directly to a grease trap, combi-oven
line or inlet of a sump pump lift station. With the units mains or battery operated
option, location of the system is not restricted.
Benefits of the Aqua Bio-Pro
- Ensures free running drains
- Digestion of fats, oils and grease
- Elimination of drain line odours
- Environmentally responsible solution using biological as opposed to chemical
- Easy Installation
- Improved kitchen hygiene the digestion of FOG within the drain lines helps to
prevent insect and rodent infestations
- Mains or battery options
- Automatic programmable dosing unit
- Small system sizes allows unrestricted installation locations
- Using unique, high bacteria count fluid outperforms single strain enzyme fluids
- Full product support and maintenance programmes
- Drainage Lines
- Grease traps
- Septic Tanks
- Pumping Lift Stations
- Sewage treatment - to solve problems with fats, oils and greases